Create TikTok Trending Tortilla Wrap With These Easy Hack
We love the Tiktok food trends that pop up and become viral food sensations from time to time. Like hot choco bombs, pancake cereal, or this tasty Tiktok tortilla wrap hack. The idea is simple, cut a slit into the Tortilla center and fill your favorite “toppings” or ingredients with each quarter. Then fold the triangles in each quarter into themselves until you have a layered wrap. You should then, as we did to make it warm and toasty, use a panini press to toast it or place it over the griddle.
Does TikTok Wrap hack for Tortilla?
After a little bit of searching, we found out that this TikTok trend was first started by a user named @ellcarter1. The wrap hack is now a mega thing, and hundreds of wrap hacks have come up!
Anyway, the wrap hack is essentially the smartest way to render a wrap, if you haven’t seen it. You make a cut down to one edge from the center of the Tortilla, fill the various quadrants with fillings, and fold it all up into a neat triangle that can be eaten or grilled accordingly. We don’t know about you, but they burst or occasionally break when many of us try to make wraps. Since it’s not a stretched wrap, there’s no risk of it. Within the wrap, all the fillings remain, and it’s super neat and straightforward to eat.
What is the TikTok Tortilla wrap hack?
A super-easy way to cover up tortilla wraps is the wrap hack! The Tortilla is folded into quarters instead of wrapping all the fillings together, creating a small, triangular-shaped wrap.
Tiktok Tortilla: Supreme version of Crunchwrap
We love that you can configure the wrap hack infinitely! It goes with anything – pizza, brunch, veggies, and much more. The limit is the horizon. We made a supreme crunch wrap for our very first wrap hack: ultra-savory juicy cooked ground beef, melty cheese, crispy lettuce with fresh tomato, sour cream, and crunchy chips of tortillas, all rolled up and grilled to perfection. SO Sweet. Here’s how it should be!
How to Hack the Wrap
- On a cutting board, layout the Tortilla. Take a knife and cut the Tortilla from the core down to the side.
- Imagine the division of the Tortilla into four quadrants or quarters. Insert each quadrant with a different ingredient.
- Fold the wrap up starting from the lower left quarter, fold it up over the upper left, fold it down to the top right, and then fold it down to the bottom right.
- You can enjoy it just like that or grill it in a Panini press or pan.
How to make the ultimate crunchwrap wrap hack
- Prepare the ingredients: cook some taco seasoning on the ground beef, shred the lettuce, and cut the tomatoes.
- Cut the Tortilla out: Put the Tortilla on a cutting board. Take a knife and cut the Tortilla from the core down to the side.
- Create a wrap: one-fourth of the lettuce and onions, another quarter of the sour cream and Tortilla chips, another quarter of the melted cheese and beef, and then the last quarter of the cheese.
- Fold the wrap: Start by folding the wrap from the bottom left quarter, fold it up above the top left, then fold it up to the top right, then fold it down to the bottom right.
- Grill the wrap: In a panini press, grill the wrap or put it in a pan and cook over medium heat, rotating once.
- Enjoy the ultimate meal using your homemade wrap hack crunch wrap supreme!
TikTok Tortilla: Version of sushi
Finally, if you love the TikTok tortilla hack, but you want to make DIY sushi, try nori! Lately, it’s been swimming around, and it’s even simpler than rolling sushi at home. While sheets/nori of seaweed is square and not round, it functions the same way in essence. All you require are – a large sheet of nori, some sushi rice, toppings, and a sauce of your choice.
We went for salmon, avocado, cucumber, sriracha, and mayo for a hot salmon roll feel. Now start by cutting the nori sheet into half, apply your toppings to the multiple quadrants, fold and enjoy it. For any furikake (rice seasoning) or toasted sesame seeds, feel free to add them.
We can’t wait to wrap all the material around the hack. What’s on your wish list for Wrap Hack?!
What would this tortilla wrap hack bring inside you?
As you can see here, since we had some Mexican food leftovers, we made a Mexican influenced wrap! Speaking of, a perfect way to use up leftovers is this wrap hack! But really, there’s no right or wrong path. We’ve seen Tiktokers render variations that are sweet or savory. To make these Tortilla wraps super kid-friendly, here are some tips we can think of:
Sweet Recipes for Tortilla Wrap
- Bananas, bananas, ice cream, cookies or spread with Nutella
- Peanut Butter and Jelly
- Fruit, yogurt, and granola, just in a wrap, like our parfait!
- Bananas, Cookies, and Peanut Butter
Savory Wrap Recipes for Tortilla
- Inspired by breakfast-eggs, bacon (or ham/sausage), cheese, hash browns,
- Pizza-tomato sauce, sausage or pepperoni, cheese, peppers or mushrooms
- Leftover Chinese wrap for food
- Buffalo Chicken or Ranch
- Steak of Philly Cheese-steak, tomatoes, onions
- Chicken Nuggets, adding cheese and tomato sauce to make it a parmesan chicken hack.
- Bacon Avocado from Turkey
How to make 4 Wraps of Quarter Fold Tortilla
Here is our version, influenced by Mexican cuisine. We used corn, refried beans, carnitas, guacamole, cheese, and salsa from Mexico. Honestly, there isn’t the perfect way to make the fillings for this wrap, as we described above. It is very open-ended on what you love to eat or have lying around!
After the toppings were layered and the Tortilla rolled up, we rubbed both sides with olive oil and cooked each side over a griddle pan for several minutes over low heat. It’s that! Wouldn’t that make a yummy snack for kids? We can’t wait to try more combinations of flavors!
10 Pattern Wraps for TikTok Tortilla to Try with Kids
For helping us find a new love for our rice, we have to thank TikTok. TikTok customers are now showing us a new way to fill our spicy sandwich wraps, after hot chocolate bombs and charcuterie boards.
The #TortillaTrend “hack” is comfortable with more than 2 billion views on TikTok. Cut a slit into the Tortilla center, split the ingredients for the wrap into thirds, and fold over each layer.
To cook, heat each side of the pan for a couple of minutes. When finished, you can enjoy all your yummy ingredients in one glorious bite! This new food trend will make your kids try a great quarantine activity. Get imaginative and have fun!
- Ingredients: spinach, onions, slices of turkey, mozzarella cheese in slices
Your kids are going to enjoy having their favorite deli sandwiches converted into a cozy wrap. We selected a classic turkey, but with this one, you can add some poultry.
- Ingredients: Nutella, strawberries, peanut butter, bananas
To whip up a fast, sweet snack, a tortilla is a perfect crepe substitute. Do not forget to finish the wrap with whipped cream, too.
- Ingredients: Fried chicken, diced tomatoes, Romaine lettuce, and shredded Parmesan cheese (sliced and topped with Caesar dressing).
The night before, take some leftover chicken and wrap it up with some classic Caesar salad ingredients.
The Breakfast Classic
- Ingredients: bacon, scrambled eggs, sliced avocados, and cheddar cheese
To get you an excellent morning snack, your favorite breakfast foods are covered in layers. If your family does not like any food, add a splash of hot sauce to the scrambled eggs.
Veggies + Hummus
- Ingredients: Hummus, spinach leaves, onions, Provolone cheese
Kids will not even know that they’re eating vegetables when you wrap them together with Hummus and cheese.
- Ingredients: Chocolate chips, mini marshmallows, sugar bits, and little graham crackers
To add to the fourth quarter of this s’mores tortilla wrap, pick your child’s favorite candy bars and make them split them open.
- Ingredients: Salmon, mayo, spinach, Swiss cheese
Your taste buds will burst into flavors with the classic tuna melt. Season with salt, pepper, and a touch of mustard with your tuna.
Tacos of Beef
- Ingredients: Taco-seasoning ground beef, Mexican cheese, blended lettuce/tomatoes, and guacamole
We should all agree that, essentially, this pattern is quesadillas, right? Ok, by making the family attempt to make them style TikTok, make taco night more interesting.
- Ingredients: pizza sauce, pepperoni, mozzarella shredded cheese, and more shredded cheese
Don’t hang on to the cheese again! Children can swap the pepperoni for another topping, maybe pineapple and ham?
- Ingredients: Bacon, tomatoes, spinach, American cheese
By adding the fourth cheesy ingredient, you can love your BLT as a melty wrap. How is it that we should say no to more cheese?
Tiktok Wrap Hack
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/8 tsp ground cayenne pepper
- 6 large corn or flour tortillas ~10”, flour preferred
- 1.5 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 cup diced regular tomatoes or quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 18 tortilla chips or as desired
- Preparing taco beef: Brown the beef over medium-high heat in a frying pan until browned and cooked through. If needed, drain off any excess fat. Incorporate the ingredients and stir in. Taste and season with pepper and salt. Set aside and let it rest.
- Proceed to make the wrap: on a cutting board, lay the Tortilla down. Cut a line from the middle to the bottom edge of the Tortilla with a knife’s help.
- Start adding shredded lettuce and tomatoes from the lower left quarter: Spread on some sour cream and finish with tortilla chips on the top left portion. Sprinkle some cheese on the upper right quarter and add some ground beef. Finally, add some more cheese on it for the last quarter.
- Begin from the corner on the bottom left and fold it up to the top left.
- Fold it to the upper right, then.
- Fold it down to the lower right, eventually.
- Grill until the Tortilla is crispy and the cheese melts, flip it once, let each side grilled for 3-4 minutes per side on a skillet over medium heat. Enjoy!
- Calories - 457
- Calories from Fat - 156
- Fat - 17.3g - 27%
- Saturated Fat - 8.8g - 55%
- Cholesterol - 74mg - 25%
- Sodium - 781mg - 34%
- Potassium - 437mg - 12%
- Carbohydrates - 44.8g - 15%
- Fiber - 2.4g - 10%
- Sugar - 2.6g - 3%
- Protein - 28.8g - 58%
If you like this TIKTOK trending tortilla wrap recipe preparation, then provide your comments below, in the comment section.
Do you think of following us on Pinterest? Check out the latest pins here.